Julia Betemps Photography
”Slideshow ”Slideshow ”Slideshow

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I am a photographer based out of Red Deer, Alberta. I am a mom to 2 crazy girls and one baby boy. They keep me busy but I LOVE it.....I love taking pictures..... You can usually find me in blue jeans and high heels..... I am addicted to coffee and Pepsi...... I love the outdoors..... I love art..... I love being a photographer : )...... Thanks for stopping by!

Schedule

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Ava {Red Deer/ Edmonton Newborn Baby Photographer}

Baby Ava was such a sweetheart for our session! She is absolutely gorgeous and so loved. It is easy to see how adored she is by her parents : ) Thanks for travelling all the way here to let me capture your beautiful family!




0 comments:

Post a Comment